34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

28.5.15

#LINTERIOR BY DANIELLE / MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL

POSE-mirror-1
I'm a girl that looks in every mirror that comes across my path. And I'm not the only one, aren't I? ;)
Before I'm leaving home I always look in the mirror for my last check. My outfit? Check!
Hair and make-up? Check check! I just cannot understand why people haven't got a big mirror at home,
how the hell can you live like that!?

A mirror is not only important to check out yourself, but its has a lot more functions than you think.
When I moved into my first home with my boyfriend we had a cute little appartment, so we put this huge
mirror above our couch and it made our livingroom looked so much bigger!

I think mirrors are the best decorations for your home. It's funcional, it doesn't take up a lot of space,
and when you're having one hell of a gorgeous mirror, it's also like a piece of art on the wall (especially 
when you're standing in front of it...;) ) So let me help you think out of the box and not only use your mirror to check yourself....

Long live Pinterest! Because I found some awesome ideas to decorate your home with mirrows...
POSE-mirror-2
POSE-mirror-3
POSE-mirror-32
POSE-mirror-5
SHOP MIRRORS:


POSE-mirror-6
"Mirror mirror on the wall, make me pretty, thin and tall."
POSE-mirror-7
Which one do you like the most?!

11 comments:

  1. Great deco inspiration! Love each of these pics!
    http://fashion-soup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing
    xxxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh what a beautiful post! all the pics are great, I really need a bigger mirror at home! Have a great day.xx
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love putting up mirrors on my room.
    This pictures inspire me to add more LOL
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooow. now I'm definitely in interior shopping mood

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool interiors, love the mirrors!
    http://fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas, i like the one wit the mirrors and some frames next to it. It looks perfect for a office
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely guilty of checking myself out every time I see a mirror, it's hard not to! & I also don't understand how some people can live without them. These are really pretty choices, I love all the round ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oeh, mijn vriend en ik gaan binnenkort samenwonen, dus ik kan wel wat leuke ideeën gebruiken. Heerlijk al die verschillende spiegels. Ik weet alleen niet of mijn vriend met alle keuzes even blij zou zijn. Maar ach, who cares??!!! Haha
    Fijn weekend alvast! En zie ik je zondag?
    Liefs,
    Frederique
    http://fablefrique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ideas. Decorating with mirrors is so nice. But it is so hard not to look when you walk by

    ReplyDelete