34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

29.10.14

INSPIRATION STATION

POSE-copper-shopper-rosegold-1
I am kinda obsessed with this copper trend for in your home sweet home.
One little problem, everything in my house is silver…

Luckily I have a fashionable auntie which is an interior expert. So she solved my problem 
by asking me; 'why not combining all metallics!?' My gosh, genius! Just like you do with 
your arm swag.

So let me know if you can spot me in my moodboard ;-) 
Time to go copper shopping!

POSE-copper-shopper-rosegold-2
BE A COPPER SHOPPER:

10 comments:

  1. great post!

    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love interior design and it is interesting what you present here! On my blog, I feature interior, too :)
    Greetings from Poland!

    http://www.redchillilounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! Oh that's cool, I will check out your blog!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing dear, i am turely inspired i am Royal , i sincerely invite you to my blog and we can follow each other, thanks

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy I'm happy to inspire you :) That's my goal!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. Ohh I love this. I could totally add some copper to my place.

    Xo, Wendy Watson from College Cheese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw pics of your place, it already looks amazing! :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. I love the rose gold! This is amazing!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete